Remove Logo Now! automatically analyzes the video stream, locates and removes static overlays, including logos, subtitles, and watermarks. Thanks to the unique inpainting algorithm, Remove Logo Now! removes objects carefully, leaving almost no visible traces.
Logotypes and watermarks in video files are annoying, indeed. Removing them manually is a difficult task that very few users would like to experience. However, there will be absolutely no problems to remove watermark from video files if you download a special tool known as logo remover.
All you need to do to quickly and efficiently remove logos, subtitles or watermarks from video files is:
Removing watermark from video
- Download the full or the trial version of Remove Logo Now! from
- Install the program following the instructions of the setup wizard.
- Launch the program from the Start menu or the desktop icon, if you have chosen to create one during the setup.
- Use the 'Add files' button to select input files. The Remove Logo Now! tool will automatically delete the logo from all of the files provided that the logo is the same.
- Use the 'Find Logo' function if you want the tool to automatically identify the watermark in the video file. This option is compatible with the majority of known video formats.
- Use the manual editing tool if you are not satisfied with the results yielded by 'Find Logo'. You can use the Marker tool, add or remove pixels and use Rectangular marquee.
- Remove Logo Now! Features conversion option. This means that once you remove the logotype, you can either save the video file in its input format or convert it to another format. Video formats supported by the program include AVI, MOV, M1V, MP2, SVCD, FLV, MP4, M2V, DVD, SWF, 3GP, MKV, WMV, and RM10.
- You can edit the settings of audio and video streams, bitrates and frame rates in the output file, and much more!
Take a look at Remove Logo Now!
This program can help you to remove watermark from video in several clicks.
Remove Logo Now 3.2